Scubapro MK25 EVO A700 Regulator Review
Scubapro is a formidable name in the scuba diving sector and has been making great quality diving gears. In the category of Scubapro regulators, there are many that boast of high-end performance and reliability. However, the Scubapro MK25 EVO A700 regulator is in a world of its own. It features a super high airflow system and performs awesomely well in any water temperature and conditions. Furthermore, on the sleek delivery of this regulator, it allows diver an easy breathing session regardless of the depth of the dive and at any time.
The MK25/A700 has an all-round insulation of its internal parts that account for the confidence that divers exude when using it in cold water temperature. Its first stage provides a super-fast breath session for its users while delivering constant air to the diver’s lungs on the slightest hint if inhalation. That is how sensitive and intuitive the MK25/A700 is.
Its second stage has a durable metal casing that for premium protection which is coupled with a metal valve barrel and over-molded accents that give it a reliable and sturdy look and feel. This provides a significant level of assurance for divers so that they can count on this regulator to deliver an unparalleled breathing experience for the diver that opt to have it as their choice diving regulator.
The air-balanced flow-thru-piston design gives more air to the second stage, and the performance is not affected at all by the changing tank pressure. The balanced piston lets you use lighter and more sensitive components, ensuring quick breathing response. This also provides immediate delivery of air on request and higher air flow, especially in low tank pressure ranges. The regulator is diver-adjustable, and the regulator comes with Venturi-initiated vacuum assist.
Its air-balanced valve technology and oversized exhaust valve work together with the well-built sectional exhaust tee, a first-rate purge and responsive user controls creating a protected breather with effortless inhalation and an ease of exhalation that cannot be compared with any other.
|First Stage||Balanced Flow-Thru-Piston|
|LP Ports||5 Low Pressure 3/8 Inches Thread|
|HP Ports||2 High Pressure 7/16 Inches Thread|
|Second Stage Type||Air Balanced Valves With Adjustable Breathing Resistant’s, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch|
|Material||First Stage: Body Chromed with PVD Black Finished Brass, Piston: Composite/Stainless Steel, Second Stage: Case Chromed with PVD Black Finished Brass, Valve Housing, Chromed Brass, Cover, Carbon Fiber|
|Hose Thread||3/8 Inches|
|Hose Length||27.5 Inches (70 cm)|
|Total Weight||36.1 oz. (1,023 g)|
back to menu ↑
- Superior Ultra-High Airflow System, Maximum Performance in All-Temperatures & Conditions
- Chromed with PVD Black Finished Brass On Body and Housing
- Second Stage Is Cover With Hand-Made Carbon Fiber
- Weight: 36.1 oz. (1,023 g)
- Superior Cold Water Performance
- Ultra-Stable Intermediate Pressure
- Meets New EN250-2014 Requirements
- CE Approved for 3,360 psi (230 bars) in Cold Water Conditions
- Increased Cold Water Efficiency
- Proprietary Insulating Coating On-Key Internal Components
- Specific Anti-Freezing Measure
- Patented Finned Cap and Body
- Xtreme Thermal Insulating System (XTIS)
- Bigger Body Cap
- Insulating Bushing
- Antifreeze Cap Patented Isolation System
- Unparalleled Breathing Performance
- Air Balanced Valve Technology
- High Comfort Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- Extremely Lightweight
back to menu ↑
Pros and Cons
- Totally Insulated Internal parts For Great Performance In Every Condition
- Smooth and Easy Breathing Regardless of Depth
- The Scuba Regulator Comes With Hoses, Bag, And Warranty
- Made of metal, there is a chance that it may yield to corrosion after exhaustive use
- Somewhat Price
In all of Scubapro’s regulators on the market today, one can confidently assert that the MK25/A700 is an exceptional regulator simply based on the evolution that took place to birth it. By all standards, it is a regulator that any diver can have confidence in.