Scubapro Seamless Scuba Diving Glove Review
Versatility and dynamism are a few of the crucial factors for selecting our list of best scuba gloves. Well, these and more are the exact reason that the Seamless glove from Scubapro got a premium placement on our list. In this Scubapro Seamless glove review, we will be discussing the many features and benefits that this amazing diving glove has to offer scuba divers.
Scubapro Seamless has been proven to be a good scuba glove for all type of diving from recreational to professional diving. It lightweight neoprene material is well suited for use in any environment and is adjust as one of the best scuba gloves when you need to operate gadgets while scuba diving. From offering easy and effective clicking of your scuba computers to a good grip of scuba diving knives and torchlights, the Scubapro Seamless glove is a very good pick if you desire it.
For the best flexibility and hand, warming feels that is crucial when diving in cold water; Seamless uses the ingenious heat tapping system in its stitching method to deliver an exceedingly soft and flexible glove that warms your hands even in extreme conditions. This ingenuity in design takes away the need for traditional stitching and ultimately offers a good glove that makes it easier for divers to operate your computer buttons, handles, and clicks.
The palm of the glove is designed with prints that have non-slip features for delivering a good grip and doesn’t allow things slid off your hands. It also has a palm material that is smooth and soft enough for you to rub your face without any uneasy feeling. There is no denying the good quality built into the Scubapro Seamless.
Gloves don’t need to be thick to keep you warm and protected. This 1.5 millimeter set creates the perfect barrier to keep your hands warm. A neoprene material will stand up to coral and other harsh environments to keep your hands safe. The heat taped seam technology completely eliminate seams creating the perfect second skin protection. These thin gloves double as an excellent pair of spearfishing gloves. A printed material on the palm and fingers allow you to keep your grip no matter what you are lifting.
Nylon Il Neoprene Rubber
Glued, Blind Stitched And Taped
100% Mesh Skin
- Very-Flexible and Extremely Easy to Put-On and Take-Off
- Nylon 2 Everflex Neoprene Material
- Everflex is an Ultra-Stretch Neoprene with Enhanced Abrasion Resistance
- 5mm Thick Gloves
- Ultra-Smooth Silver-Skin Lining
- Silver-Skin: Ultra-Smooth Interior Finish for Ease of Donning and Extreme Comfort
- Cell Finish with “Metalite” Coating for Extra Warmth Retention
- Metalite Coating: Dries-Fast and Seals Extremely Well
- Seams: Glued and Sewn for Strength and Durability
- Enhanced abrasion resistance for years of reliable use.
- Textured fingers and palm provide a good gripping surface.
- Blind-stitch construction eliminates water seepage through the seams.
- New Diamond Span lining is comfortable, dries fast and seals extremely well.
back to menu ↑
Pros and Cons
- Ultra-stretch neoprene gloves
- Ultra-smooth silver skin lining
- Metalite coating for extra warmth retention
- Can feel a bit tight on the hands because of the design
Versatility and dynamism are a few of the crucial factors for selecting our list of best scuba gloves. Well, these and more are the exact reason that the Seamless glove from Scubapro got a premium placement on our list.