Scubapro 2 Gauge SP Console Review
Scuba diving will be much more relaxing and fun-filled if you can have a super reliable and greatly sophisticated scuba diving gauge to take an accurate and precise measurement of your depth and pressure at one glance. Worry no more, the Scubapro 2 is just the right gauge to deliver that and much more besides. In this Scubapro 2 Gauge SP Console review, we analyzed intricately the features of this great gear while highlighting every other detail from specs to merits.
This top-notch scuba gauge is a high-grade and very sophisticated kit which is best adapted for traveling divers as much as it is good for recreational too. This is because of its very compact and handy size and design. In purchasing this high-end gauge, you have a backup console that is well suited for non-air integrated computers, so you are covered from all angles for the best record keeping of your dive readings.
Now, you can see a few of the reasons the Scubapro is widely adjudged as a sophisticated scuba diving gauge fit for every occasion and condition. So that it serves you with unparalleled durability, it designed with a rubber boot that is highly resistant to wear and tear or impacts.
As an addition to the sophistication that the Scubapro 2 Gauge delivers, its FS-2 compass serves a dual purpose: bearing reading and ratchet bezel. The first part, a convenient side scan window avails you the best quick reference and an easy-to-read bearing indicator aided by the bright luminescent display. The second part is a bezel ratchet that helps with relative navigation.
The UWATEC FS-2 Compass provides a unique tilt angle of up to 35° degrees, making it easier-to-read and operate in most any position. With a floating magnet separate from the compass rise, the FS-2 has a greater angle of operating freedom than conventional compasses. This means you can use the same compass for both Northern and Southern Hemispheres, so perfect for traveling divers. The compass has a scratch resistant and durable oil-filled polycarbonate case and highly luminous dial for easy reference in low light conditions.
Whether you are taught with the imperial or the metric system, Scubapro gauge has got you covered. It displays the imperial and metric unit simultaneously on the interface, so you don’t have to worry about the difference in unit measurement. Scubapro 2 gauge also has a unique tilt angle that makes it possible for you to view it from any angle while diving. This compass is made of good grade scratch resistant oil-filled polycarbonate casing, so you don’t have to worry about breakage.
Whether you are a professional or just a travel diver, you are sure to enjoy the sophistication that the Scubapro brings to contemporary diving gauge.
The Scubapro 2 Gauge SP Console with FS-2 Compass featuring a metal compact pressure gauge with an easy-to-read FS-2 compass, this console combination is ideal for the traveling diver who uses a non-air integrated computer or who likes to carry a sophisticated backup. The dual pressure gauge model shows imperial and metric units simultaneously. The pressure gauge display shows imperial and metric units simultaneously. Compact pressure gauge reads 0-6000 psi and 0-400 bar. A red reserve air zone displays at 0-800 psi and 0-50 bar. Gauge has a 2.1″ (48 mm) durable brass case.
Case: Chromed Brass
0 to 6000 psi and 0 to 400 bar
It Has An SPG Fluorescent Dial
It Has An Attachment Point
7/16 Inches Thread
34.5 Inches (i.e., 87.5 cm)
Compass Fluorescent Dial
It Has A Powerful One
- Ideal for Traveling Divers
- Complements Non-Air Integrated Computers
- Great Sophisticated Backup Console
- Durable Impact Resistant Rubber Boot
- Boot Equipped w/Eyelet for Lanyard or Clip Attachment
- Pressure Gauge:
- Unique Design: Simultaneous Imperial/Metric Units of Measure
- Readout: 0-6000 psi and 0-400 bar
- Red Reserve Air Zone Display: 0-800 psi & 0-50 bar
- Durable Brass 2.1″ (48 mm) Case
- Hose: 7/16″ Threaded 34.5″ (87.5 cm) HP Hose
- Unique Tilt Angle of Up to 35° Degrees
- Easier-to-Read and Operate in Most-Any-Position
- Floating Magnet Separate from Compass Rose Allows Greater-Angle of Operating Freedom
- Both Northern and Southern Hemispheres in 1-Compass: Perfect for Travelling Divers
- Scratch Resistant and Durable Polycarbonate Case
- Highly Luminous Dial for Easy-Reference in Low Light Conditions
- Dual Purpose Compass: Side Scan Window or Relative Navigation
- Side Scan Window for Gun-Sight Accuracy
- Ratchet Rotating Bezel
- Compass Headings 30° Degrees Numbered Increments
- Indicator Marks for Every 10° Degrees
- Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass-Course
- Lubber Line
Pros and Cons
- Complements non-air integrated computers
- Impact resistant rubber boot
- Pressure gauge and compass combo
- Compass tilt angle of up to 35 degrees
- Luminous dials for low light conditions
- A bit difficult to read for amateurs
Scubapro 2 is a top-notch scuba gauge and a high-grade, very sophisticated kit which is best adapted for traveling divers as much as it is good for recreational too. This is because of its very compact and handy size and design.