Neosport 7mm Neoprene Scuba Diving Wetsuit
Neosport 7mm Neoprene Scuba Diving Wetsuit Review
As exotic and exhilarating as scuba diving can be, a little skin chafe can make it all sour and uninteresting. That is why the choice of wetsuit is just as important as any other diving decision to be made. To avert any such occurrence, it is required that a scuba diver have a full body dive suit that is made to specifically to handle such situations. The Neosport dive suit is a full-body skin for diving, snorkeling & swimming and it has been tested to protect you during your diving experience. In this Neosport Neoprene wetsuit review, we will be examining all the qualities that this awesome dive suit brings to the table.
The Neosport 7.5 mm has Lycra trimming around all of the openings to prevent chafing and an anatomical cut that is form fitting. It is thick enough to provide warmth without sacrificing flexibility, making it good for deep or cold water dives. So, whatever your preference or expectation in a wetsuit, you can be sure that this dive suit will deliver that and more.
Neosport 7.5 mm are crafted to provide scuba divers with premium grade protection from ultra-violet rays that may affect them when diving. It also provides a good level of defense against underwater irritants such as jellyfish and sea lice. By this, it is clear that Neosport dive suit provides all-round protection from internal or external factors that may want to impact a divers’ experience.
Designed with a long front zipper that makes donning and doffing easier, quicker and simpler, this wetsuit gives you the edge to get in the water without a hitch – maybe even before other scuba divers can! Just so there is no discrimination, this dynamic wetsuit is made for both men and women and available in 6 different colors, you will never have trouble finding the right size or color.
Moving forward, this high-grade dive wetsuit is specially crafted with you in mind. This is because it provides a naturally fitting form for every diver regardless of size, and the full body coverage helps to cut back a large chunk of drag while diving, protect from UV damage, and effectively combat irritants.
There is no mincing words about this kit; it offers good premium level protection and comfort for users. The very thick fabric designs also make it very good for cold water conditions. Hence, divers are given more robust assurance of efficiency.
Another outstanding feature of the Neosport 7/5mm is that all the seam aspects of the wetsuit are sewn and glued then they are further spot tapped at every intersection. With this top sewing style, divers wearing the Neosport are assured of a warm and dry diving experience. Then, there is the ankle and wrist protection facilitated by Lycra seals that offer greater protection against abrasion while scuba diving.
Furthermore, it is designed to deliver the requisite warmth needed for cold water diving and enough flexibility for efficient maneuvering. That is why it has a 7mm thickness at the torso and 5 mm thickness at the arm and leg area.
Nylon II Neoprene
Glued and Sewn With Spot Taped at Intersecting Seams
Jacket; #10-YKK Front Zipper, John; Velcro Shoulder Fastener
- Classic Two-Piece Suit
- Several Options for Thermal Protection on Every-Dive
- John and Jacket System Provides Double Layer of Protection Over-the-Body’s-Core
- Great for Coldest Conditions
- For Warm Waters: Step-In Jacket Provides Essential-Core Warmth, Maximizing Mobility
- Premium 7mm Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber
- Glued and Sewn Seams for Strength and Watertight Integrity
- Spot Taped at Intersecting Seams Provides Toughness
- Lycra Trimmed Wrist and Ankle Seals
- Jacket: Full-Length Heavy-Duty #10-YKK Front Zipper Closure
- Farmer John: Velcro Style Shoulder Entry Insures Simple-Donning and Prolonged Suit Life
- Thermal Bonded Kneepads Protect High Wear Area and Divers Knees
- Anatomical Cut Pattern for a Comfortable Fit
- Available in Multiple-Sizes
back to menu ↑
Pros and Cons
- Classic two piece Farmer John suit
- stretchy enough for easy on and offs
- 7mm nylon II neoprene construction
- Glued and sewn seams for strength
- Anatomical cut pattern for a comfortable fit
- Lycra trimmed ankle/wrist seals for comfort
- Some may find it feels a bit heavy
- Has scratchy size tags
The Neosport 7.5 mm has Lycra trimming around all of the openings to prevent chafing and an anatomical cut that is form fitting. It is thick enough to provide warmth without sacrificing flexibility, making it good for deep or cold water dives.