Henderson Thermoprene Scuba Diving Wetsuit Review
Henderson has just introduced its new Thermoprene wetsuit line and they ooze of high performance and quality that cannot be pushed aside. Prided as having a construction grade that surpasses anything you may have ever seen, it is sure to be your best choice of scuba diving wetsuit any time, any day. In this Henderson Thermoprene wetsuit review, we shall be looking into the novelty that Henderson brings with this new introduction of the wetsuit.
Its 3 mm wetsuit is very good for scuba divers who want the ideal gear for their scuba diving experiences. Made with a neoprene material that boasts 75% more stretch ability than your regular wetsuit, the Henderson Thermoprene is in a class of its own. Because Henderson is aware of the issue of fitting in diving suits, their new introduction boasts an increased stretch and flexibility that gives an improved overall diving experience for you.
Actually, no diving suit should be difficult to get into and out of, but that is just typical of a few too many brands these days. This diving suit addresses that issue through its super-flexible fabric. For its exterior, you have a gear that is built to withstand excessive friction and can minimize wear and tear for years to come. It also has blind stitched and glued seams, as well as Lycra, trimmed arms and legs for the perfect finish.
Sometimes, expensive doesn’t always mean better. That is exactly what the Thermoprene range of Henderson represents. Although not as costly as other wetsuits, it possesses a very good choice for divers who like comfort and enough flexibility for the best scuba diving experience. This kit is designed to deliver 75% more stretch than the ordinary wetsuit material, thereby providing scuba divers with a good level of diving flexibility.
Furthermore, the seams of the Thermoprene are glued and blind-stitched for the double assurance that keeps water from seeping into your kit. In turn, keeping water out of the wetsuit has proven to extend the lifespan of your wetsuit, so, you are assured of a very comfortable and durable diving wetsuit.
The rubber used on the Henderson Thermoprene employ the use of limestone-based poly-chloroprene which makes the wetsuit reduce depending on oil or chemicals that are oil-based. In the long run, this obviously places the Thermoprene as an environmentally friendly wetsuit that beats any imagination.
Nylon II Neoprene (Thermoprene)
Glued and Blind Stitched
10-Ykk Back Zipper With Pull Tab Leash
Skin 2 Skin Zipper
- High-Quality Nylon II Neoprene: 75% More-Stretch than Standard Wetsuit Material
- GBS-Glued & Blind Stitched Seams
- Adjustable Collar
- Limestone Based Polychloroprene
- Reduced Dependency on Oil and Oil Derived Chemicals
- Environmentally Friendly Manufacturing Process
- Fantastic Value, Thermoprene Ideal for Budget-Minded Divers
- Contoured Fit: Helps Keep Water Exchange to Minimum
- 10-YKK Back Zipper with Zipper Tab Leash
- Zipper Tab Leash: Easy Self Donning and Doffing
- Durable Freedom-Flex Knee Pads
- Lycra Trimmed Cuffs
- Spine Pad: Adds Warmth
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- 1 Year Head to Toe Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Limited Zipper Warranty
back to menu ↑
Pros and Cons
- Good stretch and efficient zipper seal
- 75% more stretch than standard neoprene
- Glued and blind stitched seams for durability
- Reduced dependency on oil derived chemicals
- Durable 10-YKK back zipper
- No neck, wrist or ankle seals
Henderson has just introduced its new Thermoprene wetsuit line and they ooze of high performance and quality that cannot be pushed aside. Prided as having a construction grade that surpasses anything you may have ever seen, it is sure to be your best choice of scuba diving wetsuit any time, any day.