Stahlsac HD Caicos Cargo Pack Review
For the best experience in carrying your dive gears to your dive destination, you need a high-definition travel dive bag that can give you an unequalled carriage experience. In our Stahlsac HD Caicos Cargo Pack Review, we will be showing the quality and benefits of opting for a high definition bag like the Stahlsac as a choice of travel dive bag.
The Stahlsac HD Caicos cargo bag is a heavy-duty and well-designed bag that has enough space for all your dive gears and enough compartment rooms for storing all the relevant documentations that you will need to carry along to your preferred dive site. Above the premium spaced feature it has, the Stahlsac HD is also made with high-grade durable materials that can stand harsh condition and be a long-term serving partner for any diver.
Made with extremely toughened and highly rugged tarpaulin exterior fabrics, the Stahlsac HD is a superior quality bag that is in a class of its own. It has a well-reinforced bottom that has excellent abilities to withstand harsh terrains and beat wear and tear
The bag can be used as a backpack because it has strong and durable straps for that purpose or just wheeled along with the help of its unique wheel system. Either way, you get an unequal comfort using the bag. As cited earlier, the Stahlsac HD bag has multiple compartments that can be used to securely and safely keep your kits intact without fear of them being impacted by moist or anything for that matter.
On the inside, the bag is designed with an internal strap system that can be used to fasten and securely hold down all the kits in the bag so that they do not fall on each other and cause scratch and breakage. This can be used to fasten the wetsuit and the dive light so that they do not scratch the dive mask surface while in transit.
The frames of the Stahlsac bag can be serviced periodically so that they remain in good shape even when frequently used. Also, the bag possesses full-length side pockets that that can conveniently store your extra-large scuba fins and secure them in place.
In measurement, the bag has a dimensional combination of 29 inches by 14 inches by 19 inches this is some 73.7 cm by 35.6 cm by 48.3 cm while boasting of a volume of 7,714 cubic inches or 126.4 liters. It sure can contain all that you need to go on a dive trip.
Top Grab, Shoulder Straps, and Telescoping/Retractable Handle
Strong, Durable Wheels
Volume in Cubic Inches and Liters
7,714 cubic inches (126.4 liters)
Total Measurement in Inches and cm
29 inches by 14 inches by 19 inches (73.7 cm by 35.6 cm by 48.3 cm)
Bag Weight (when empty)
11.2 lbs. (5 kg)
- Heavy-Duty Version of Caicos Cargo Pack
- Tough-and-Rugged Tarpaulin Exterior Fabric
- Reinforced Bottom to Resist Wear and Tear
- Wheeled Frame System
- Telescoping Handle
- Top Grab Handle
- Multiple Pockets Provide Endless-Combinations for Organized Gear Storage
- External Pockets: Handy-for-Items-needed-Quickly
- Internal Compression Straps Secure Dive Gear in Transit
- All Internal Frame Components are Fully-Serviceable
- Full-Length Side-Pockets: Capacity for All-Types of Gear, including XL Fins
- High-Profile Frame Keeps Abrasion Away-from-Stress Points
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 29″ x 14″ x 19″ (73.7 x 35.6 x 48.3 cm)
- Volume: 7,714 cubic inches (126.4 liters)
- Weight (empty): 11.2 lbs. (5 kg)
back to menu ↑
Pros and Cons
- Rugged tarpaulin exterior fabric
- Reinforced bottom to resist wear and tear
- Wheeled frame system
- Multiple pockets
- High profile frame prevents abrasion
- Relatively Expensive
- Can’t pack gears for more than one diver
This Stahlsac HD is a prominent bag among sophisticated divers who like to go diving with all the needed accessories. This bag can conveniently store everything and still have space for more without any fuss.