Scubapro Caravan Gear Bag Review
Having a great time going diving is a great thing especially when you have all your personal dive gears ready. Well, you need to transport all those gears to the dive site, so how do you that? That is where the relevance of a travel dive bag comes in. In this Scubapro Caravan Gear Bag review, we will show that the Caravan is an ideal bag for transporting all your diving gears from the dive gloves, gauge, masks, dive light, regulator, BCD, wetsuits, SMB, dive knives and any other sundry equipment you may want to take along to the dive location.
The Scubapro Caravan bag is a versatile and highly sophisticated travel dive bag that has rollers and handles for easy maneuverability and has enough internal space to house your kits and more. Above that, it has proven to be a very comfortable use. For the diver who wants all their stuff in one place, it high time they consider the Scubapro Caravan gear bag as an ideal choice.
This dynamic dive travel gear bag is specifically designed to meet the specific needs of every diver because it is a perfect fusion of high-grade fabric for its body, super-strong support frames, very comfortable design for carriage and wheeling. Above all, it is well suited for use in extreme conditions, and it will still retain its excellent shape and fine look. The Caravan is duly made to resist prolonged usage while not being susceptible to wear, tear and abrasion. If you are looking for a durable, efficient and fine travel dive bag for packing your scuba diving gear, the Scubapro Caravan is an excellent option to consider.
Made from light yet durable 420D NT fabrics, the bag boast of a material using a perfect combination of high-grade nylon and reinforced polyester PVC for the best experience ever. Furthermore, in its bodily design, the Caravan also uses a mixture of 450D Rip-Stop and 600D polyester / PU for its highly strong and durable external fabrics. These ensure that the bag stays in good shape even after prolonged use.
For its internal designs, it made use of 150D polyester / PU interior lining which is sewn with thoroughly resistant designs that make it resistant to salt. The traction polyester thread which gives the seams more strength and durability. You will also fancy the coil-zipper closure type that is labelled with customized Scubapro pullers for easier zipping and unzipping. For those occasions when you need to lock your bag during a trip, the Caravan gear bag is made with two zipper sliders so you can lock it securely with a padlock or any lock you prefer.
The bag has a handle on the top, bottom, and side so that you can easily and conveniently lift the bag in any way or manner that is convenient for you. The precise positioning of the handles on the bag makes it possible to either use the bag as a duffel while relying on the super strong wheels or just carrying it by hand with the handle to your side. Either way, you are assured of an unequalled comfortable and premium haulage experience.
It measures 27.6 inches by 13.8 inches by 13.8 inches in length, width and breadth dimensions. For those who fancy the centimeter system of measurement, it is some 70.1 cm by 35-1 cm by 35.1 cm in dimension. For its internal space measurement, the bag has a volume of 5,256 cubic inches or 86.13 liters while weighing in at a mere 4.54kg when empty.
Exterior: 420D NT Fabric, 450D Rip-Stop And 600D Polyester/Pu Interior: 150D Polyester/Pu, Axils: Stainless Steel
Front And Top Grab Handles, Telescoping Pull Handle
Strong Salt-Water Resistant In-Line Roller Skate Wheels On Stainless Steel Axils
Volume in Cubic Inches and Liters
5,256 cubic inches (86.13 liters)
Roller Gear Bag
Total Measurement in Inches and cm
27.6 inches by 13.8 inches by 13.8 inches (70.1cm by 35.1cm by 35.1cm)
Bag Weight (when empty)
10 lbs. (4.54 kg)
- Bag’s exterior is made from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability.
- The interior lining is 150D polyester.
- The bag enjoys a 20% lighter overall weight thanks to the new PU lining and updated construction.
- The bag offers over four gallons more volume than its predecessor with substantially increased gear-packing capacity.
- A large main compartment with a U-shaped opening, two side pockets, and one flat pocket on top provide a variety of packing and storage options.
- YKK saltwater-resistant double-slider zippers are durable and allow for easy access to the large main compartment.
- External compression straps help snug down a partial load to make bag handling easier.
- Telescopic double-bar tow handle, side, top and bottom carry handles, and reinforced salt water resistant wheels provide a bevvy of lifting, carrying and rolling options.
- Dimensions: 27.5×15.8×13.8in/70x40x35cm. Weight: 8.6lbs/3900g. Volume: 25.9gal/98L.
back to menu ↑
Pros and Cons
- Lightweight, heavy duty dive travel bag
- Large, easy access main compartment
- Durable coil zippers
- Telescoping handle and wheels for mobility
- Abrasion resistant nylon/polyester
- Cannot contain big gears like dive fins
The Scubapro Caravan Gear Bag is specifically designed to meet the unique needs of every diver because it is a perfect fusion of high-grade fabric for its body, super-strong support frames, very comfortable design for carriage and wheeling. It is a must have for all divers.