Armor Ballistic Duffel Dive Bag Review
Every diver knows better than to store their expensive scuba gears in a cheap and mediocre bag. If one can afford to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on their scuba diving gears, then it is only good that one invest just as handsomely in a bag that can comfortably house those kits without fear of failure. In this Armor Ballistic Duffel review, we will be showing how the bag is a worthy housing facility for all your gears and above all, how that it is comfortable in the same vein.
Made out of durable and sturdy waterproof PVC coated ballistic nylon material, the Armor ballistic bag is highly resistant to corrosion and has enough internal space to conveniently carry all your dive kit requirement and some more. The anti-corrosion component infused into the designing of this duffel bag measures 100% which ensures without any doubt that it resists rust in any form or guise. The kit also utilizes a non-ending loop construction webbing carriage system that guarantees a longer lifespan for the bag.
The bag is well toughened with rubber corner protectors for a sturdy stand on the floor, rubber abrasion pads at the edges so that it prevent the edges from scratches. It also has an internally designed dripping wet gear on the inside that allows the bag to drain water through it drain holes. For carriage, the custom designed dual top grab strap which is padded with Velcro closure grips. As an alternative, you can just sling it over your shoulder with the padded shoulder strap that is removable and adjustable. All designed for your convenience and pleasure.
Designed in a ‘U’ shaped manner, it has an opening at the top part so that you can easily load and remove the content of the bag with much ease. Further on the convenience of usage, the Armor Ballistic bag is designed with two dual-zippered end pockets and another dual-slider side pocket that ensures that there is a lot of space for you to store additional gears when the need arises.
For dimensional measurement, the Armor Ballistic Bag measures 34 inches in length, 14 inches in width and 14 inches in height. That is some 86.4cm by 35.6cm by 35.6cm. It has an inner volume of 7,000 cubic inches or 114.71 liters if you fancy that measuring system. By all standards, these combinations of measurement have enough space to contain all the needed gear for each dive trip that any diver needs to make per time.
Waterproof PVC Coated Ballistic Nylon
Removable, Adjustable Shoulder Strap, Top Grab Handle
Total Measurement in Inches and cm
34 inches by 14 inches by 14 inches (86.4cm by 35.6cm by 35.6cm)
Volume in Cubic Inches and Liters
7,000 Cubic Inches (114.71 Liters)
Bag Weight (when empty)
4.8 lbs. (2.18 kg)
- X-Large Duffel Bag
- Durable Waterproof PVC Coated Ballistic Nylon Material
- 100% Non-Corrosive Components
- Continues Loop Construction Webbing Carry System (CLCWS)
- CLCWS: Ensures Strength and Long Life
- Main Compartment w/Dual Slider U-Shaped Top Load Opening
- U-Shaped Top Load Opening: Easy Access to Bags Content
- Organization: Two Dual Slider Zippered End Pockets, Side Pockets
- Tough Design: Rubber Corner Protectors and Abrasion Pads
- Drain Holes Drain-Rapidly, Even with Dripping Wet Gear Inside
- Dual Top Grab Straps with Padded hook and loop Closure Grip
- Removable, Adjustable and Padded Shoulder Strap
- Armor MK-V Helmet Logo and Color Accented Zipper Pulls
- Dimensions: 34″ x 14″ x 14″ (86.4 cm x 35.6 cm x 35.6 cm)
- Volume: 7,000 cubic inches (114.71 liters)
- Weight (empty): 4.8 lbs. (2.18 kg)
back to menu ↑
Pros and Cons
- Extra-large capacity duffel bag
- Continuous loop construction webbing carry
- Large main compartment
- Dual slider u-shaped top load opening
- Built in drain hole, Rubber corner protectors
- Can be a bit bogus and contain large storage space
I am yet to see an extra-large duffel bag that has enough aesthetic design and sophisticated functionality that can compare to what the Armor Ballistic Duffle offers.